Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Giving Thanks

Hello friends! It is a beautiful day here in Pittsburgh... big puffy clouds and the hint of a breeze. I have my office window open and I'm looking forward to getting outside. I love fall!

Today I'd like to share with you the final card in my Autumn Abundance trio.

Here is the first and second if you're interested in seeing them.

And my final installment: ;)


I followed my theme, using the sunflower image this time and changing out the cardstock for Enchanted Evening. The sentiment is from Vintage Picnic Sentiments. I stamped each word separately to keep with the same layout of the sentiments. I like that each of the sentiments came from a different stamp set, yet fit right in with the group.

Feast your eyes on this, the trio:


Aren't they so pretty all together like that? I just love it.

Do any of you ever have a favorite creation that you set up on a shelf or something just so you can look at it? I do! I set these three beauties up on my bookshelf all together so I could admire them. Making cards makes me happy! :)

I am also excited to share that my sister-in-law had her baby yesterday. We welcomed little Jacob into the family right around lunch time! Both mom and baby are doing well, and I hope to see them soon!

I hope you are having a great day where you are and that you have some time to be creative. I'm glad you came to visit me!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Abundance, Vintage Picnic Sentiments - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Enchanted Evening - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress - Ranger
Other: Copic markers; Heidi Swapp distresser; white gel pen - Uniball; sewing machine

11 comments:

  1. You're right, the weather IS gorgeous! I'm working at home and was just thinking about fetching some socks!

    You also have totally inspired me with this Autumn set - thanks to you, I added it to my new release order the other day. Can't wait to get it and color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful! One of my favorite sets for coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 cards are just wonderful! You do such a great job of coloring! This really is a perfect set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so beautiful.. I love things that come in sets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anya!! These cards really are a work of art!!!! They are gorgeous and should be put on display!!!! Can you believe I passed on this set!! GASP!!!! Looks like another PTI order needs to be placed -- THANKS!!!!! lol!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgous cards. I really need to get this set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Anya! I love your simple stitching and layering! Can I ask which colors do you use around your image? gray and then what? The trio is definitely beautiful to admire, I do that too! Congrats on your new nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anya, these are gorgeous!! Truly lovely, and the stitching adds so much. Glad you are enjoying the weather...we're only a few hours north of you, but it's cold and dreary. *pout*
    Congrats to baby Jacob! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So prettty! Love the stitching as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous Anya!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work! I love each of these cards, but I think the center one catches my eye the most. I love fall leaves! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!