Sunday, March 30, 2014

Viva la Verve!

Good morning. Dr. says I have bronchitis, so at least I felt so bad for a reason!

I wanted to make sure I share this week's fabulous Viva la Verve sketch challenge with you. Its a fun one brought to us this week from Stacey Schafer. Its her first sketch, so you should let her know how much you love it!


I created this card for the sketch, using Verve's Happy Days set.


I love the fun, beachy vibe to this card. Wishful thinking? You bet.

I hope you will join us for this week's sketch - if you've been playing along all month, you'll just increase your chances of winning the $100 gift certificate to the Verve store. You can find more details on the Viva la Verve blog. I hope you will join us!

Have a great day!



---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Happy Days - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Spring Moss, Kraft - PTI; Soft Sky - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
INK: Spring Moss - PTI; Crumb Cake - SU!; Lake House, Nautical Navy - Wplus9
OTHER: Flag It Die Set - Verve Stamps; Linen & Canvas Impression Plate - PTI; Washi tape

2 comments:

  1. Love this card....everything about it looks fresh, and BEACHY...lol...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!