Friday, March 14, 2014

Birthday Blessings

Hello, hello!

I am back again with my regular Friday post to share the new Viva la Verve sketch for this week!

Today's sketch is brought to you by birthday girl Maureen Plut.


And my card for you today..


This is such a great, classic layout. Lots of options with this one! I used a sentiment and the fabulously fun flowers from On Occasion. I love the way this turned out with the pop of coral and yellow against the green. This cutie even was delivered to a friend for her special day, so what can be better than that?

I sure hope you can play along with this challenge. Don't forget that if you join us for each of March's challenges (there are 4!) you can be in the running for a fab Verve prize! Head over to the VLV Blog and get all the deets!


And don't forget that Verve is having a sale - 20% off all stamps and dies, and extra off of retiring sets! Get them before they are gone!

Hope your weekend is great!



---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: On Occasion - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9; Soft Sky - SU!; Spring Moss - PTI
PATTERNED PAPER: 5 & Dime - October Afternoon
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Standard, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Copic Markers; Doily - Wilton; Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!