Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Festive Friday #27

Happy Wednesday - I am popping in super quick to share my card for the current Festive Friday challenge. Sometime over the weekend I managed to pick up some nasty little bug, and I'm struggling here. I have a date with the couch tonight.

Here is the inspiration photo:


And the card that I made.


Sorry for the blurry picture; it is what it is. 

I used a cute set from J.Day Designs called Country Christmas. I paired it with some of my favorite 25th & Pine paper and new inks from Wplus9. They are scrumptious.

Thanks for stopping by, I think its time for some tea.


---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Country Christmas - J.Day Designs for Market Street Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Steel Mill, Dove Grey, Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: 25th & Pine - Basic Grey
INK: Appletini, Silver Lining - Wplus9; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Antique Silver Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts

6 comments:

  1. Anya, this card is adorable! That sweet star hanging for the branches is so cute! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The pine bough is so natural looking and I love the glittery star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya, I always love when you play with us at Festive Friday. Today is no exception. This card is perfect. Love the sweet little star ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a bug recently, and feel your pain. I hope you get some rest, and feel better soon!

    This card is adorable and the fun home-spun star looks so sweet hanging from the foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the bling on the rustic star and the coloured snowflake dp! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hope your feeling better!! I love the direction you took with this, and it country appeal is lovely! Thanks for playing again,friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!