Monday, March 10, 2014

Serendipity and PPC Blog Hop


Happy Monday morning, and welcome to the Serendipity Stamps and Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop!

You should have arrived here from Laura Lynn and the Perfect Paper Crafting Blog. The Serendipity Stamps DT has teamed up with the Perfect Paper Crafting DT to try out some of their fabulous products and share our creations with you. I used the Perfect Layers Mini tool on my card, and once I figured out the hang of it (I watched the super helpful video), I got to layering!


I started by coloring my Veggie Basket Large image from Serendipity with Copic markers. Then, the Perfect Layers Mini tool made it so easy to get all those different layers. Each tool has four different options for mat width, and I tried different ones out on each of my layers.  This tool requires no measuring, and is such a great addition to your crafting arsenal! 

Jenny Gropp will be your next stop along the hop - be sure to leave comments along the way, as on next Monday, March 17th, a $50 gift certificate for each company will be up for grabs to two randomly drawn comments! Comments will close midnight PST on Sunday, March 16th.

Also note that each company is running a special during the hop. Use the code serendipity5% at the Perfect Paper Crafting store to receive a discount on your order. Serendipity is offering 20% off the Easter Category through March 12.

Thanks for stopping, and enjoy the hop!



---------------
Recipe:
STAMPS: Veggie Basket Large - Serendipity Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Kraft, Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Early Bird - Cosmo Cricket
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Perfect Layers Mini - Perfect Paper Crafting

24 comments:

  1. Your coloring is awesome!!! And, your layering ROCK's. The color combination is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Would be great for gardening friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the veggie basket, such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you have me wishing for spring Anya! I bet you can't wait to get a little garden started either. The veggies look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the designer paper for layering instead of cardstock, good idea. I will try that too now that I see how great it looks, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright cheerful card! Love it!!
    xo Nana April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cute little veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful coloring. I love your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coloring and the layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card. Would be able to use this for so many occasions. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card...love your fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice!! You do a beautiful job with the coloring and layering. I like that you tried all the different widths for the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very nice card. I don't have any copic markers but love what can be done with them. The layering is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card.I love the coloringm

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this basket stamp! Beautiful card Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now this card reminds me of Spring. Too bad we had 5 more inches of snow yesterday! Oh well, thanks for bringing a little Spring into my life. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great layers and coloring! I love how each of the layers are different sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yum! can't wait for fresh garden veggies! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card! Love these stamps and the papers you used with them! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow....PERFECT layers!!! Just like my chickens....Ha. Little joke there! Wonderful card. Lovely coloring!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty! Love the brightly colored vegetable basket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!