Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Festive Friday #26

It snowed again today. After it was 60* yesterday, I am really over it.

I am playing along with the current Festive Friday challenge.


This inspiration photo made me think right away of the Christmas pudding image in the Around Christmastime set from WMS, so that's what I used. The sentiment is from Alpine Christmas.


I pulled out one of my favorite sketches, and this card came together in no time.

Here's hoping Spring shows up soon!

Thanks for stopping by,



---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Around Christmastime, Alpine Christmas - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Kraft, Oatmeal - Wplus9; Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi - SU!
INK: Early Espresso, Handsome Hunter, Bravo Burgundy - SU!
OTHER: Red Rhinestones - Recollections

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't think to pull out this stamp for this one, now I feel silly! Ut you used it so perfectly, I love this card! Thanks for playing, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling and very cute card!! I wish I had this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cute, Anya!!! Love the sweet images and embellishments! AND the pretty sentiment! Great to see you again at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!