Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Country Living Fair

Hi there!

A few weekends ago, I made the drive west to attend the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio. I went last year and really enjoyed it (I posted about it here), and made a point to attend again this year. I don't have anything crafty to share with you today, but I thought I'd share a few photos that I took at the Fair, just some things I saw. If you ever have the opportunity to attend, I would completely recommend it. Full of fun crafty things, antiques, beautiful displays - it is great inspiration! I even had the chance to meet the perfectly adorable Jenni Bowlin. What fun!

Fun shadow boxes full of random bits and pieces.

White table, white chair, white pumpkin.

Tower of fabric pumpkins.

Ribbons, and buttons, and trim - oh my!

This combination of a blue mason jar of fall flowers + chippy patio chairs = simple beauty.

Old suitcase full of lace.

I hope you enjoyed! Have a lovely day!

Anya

3 comments:

  1. I DID enjoy! This looks like such a fun day out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome. So much inspiration, I'm sure. Hope you went home with some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, goodness gracious! Now, let me wipe the drool of this computer screen, so I can take another peek! LOVE these pics! Soooo my kind of outing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!