Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Serendipity Stamps Blog Challenge #3


Good morning!

Today I am very excited to be once again joining the Serendipity Stamps Design Team. It is a fabulous group of ladies and I am so glad to be a part of it. I'm starting off my term with the first Design Team challenge of 2013, to create something with a heart.

I hope you've heard about the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog, where the DT shares their samples for this bi-monthly challenge and also gives you the chance to play along (for a prize, too!) I hope you will join us, all you need is at least one Serendipity image and a project that follows the theme!

Here is what I created for our 'Have a Heart' challenge:


I used the Valentine Postoid (184E) and Will You Be Mine (1079D) stamps on my card. I stamped the postoid twice, coloring and layering one image on top of the second. I used the small hole punch on my Crop-o-dile to punch out the postage border so I didn't have to fussy cut the whole thing. I also added some other lovey embellishments... a fancy doily, foil heart paper that I've been hoarding forever, and lots of pink. It was a joy to create with these images again!

I hope you'll take the chance to join in the challenge. Stop over to the Challenge Blog for all the details and to see the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team:


...and be sure to grab our badge!


AND (this is the last thing, I promise ;) Serendipity's sale this week is buy any three items, get your fourth free. The sale runs through January 16!

Have a great day!

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Valentine Postoid (184E), Will You Be Mine (1079D) - Serendipity Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Berry Sorbet, Linen Vellum - PTI; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Organic Poppy - Bo Bunny; Smitten Mini Hearts Foil Paper - K&Company
INK: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Copic Markers; French Pastry Doily Die - Cheery Lynn Designs; Dark Chocolate Button - PTI

6 comments:

  1. Yay Anya - so good to have you back at Serendipity!! Love your sweet Valentines card, the sweet layered postoid, sentiment and lovely embellishments. Fabby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are here Anya! Your beautiful card is so pretty and what a great idea to use a hole punch to cut out the postoid...NEVER in a million years would I have thought of that! I love the doily and the twine with the great foil heart paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so funny being the new girl welcoming you back…. WELCOME BACK Anya! I love your adorable card and the soft colors. Love the stamp and dies you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYYY!!!! Anya's back!!!!! Can't tell you how happy I am Anya! I feel like "all is right" again!! Just glad to have someone save me when I'm in trouble again :) HAHA!!! Love your card - the pink is fabulous and I love that bitty popped up heart. You make me see these stamps in a whole different way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!