Monday, April 9, 2012

Magazine Winner

Hi there, my dears. I've been MIA, I know. I just popped in quickly today to announce the winner of my little stash of magazines. I have felt so guilty about not getting here sooner.

I am having computer issues, motivation issues, and time issues but I really am working on being more present.

Anyway... the winner of my CardMaker Magazine issues is Lynn Mangan! Lynn, if you would be so kind as to email me your contact information, I will send these out to you right away! Hope you have a great day!

Anya

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Anya! I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do I hear you on all counts! I thought by shuffling some DT committments, I'd find myself with more time and so far, not so much. I haven't had any crafty mojo in for what feels like weeks and my craft room scares me right now. Hang in there!

    Oh, big congrats on your Stamping Royalty nod! Love that pattern!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!