Monday, November 1, 2010

Merry and Bright

Good morning!

Today Lizzie Anne is releasing two Simply Singles for November. I used the Starbusrt single on my card. I also used the sketch for this week, too!

Here is my card:

I stamped and embossed the Starburst image on strips of red, green, and kraft cardstock (from my sweet friend Mona's first color challenge - even though I'm too late :) and assembled it on my card using the sketch as my example. The sentiment is from Deck the Halls, I thought it was a perfect fit!

Look for the other Lizzie Anne DT members sharing previews of the singles, the other is a cutie - I'll share that card soon!

Have a super day!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Starburst - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Kraft - Papertrey Ink; Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Garden Green - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Filigree Detail Gold Embossing Powder - Stewart Superior

3 comments:

  1. Great CAS design on this pretty card Anya! the panels of stars look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Anya! I love this! Deceptively simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! The colors are beautiful! Traditional, warm and wonderful! Perfect sentiment for this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!