Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All You Need is Love

Here's a fun, quick card for you today.

Anyone else have trouble with songs getting stuck in your head? Yeah, me too.

The card base is Kraft, stamped with Background Basics: Hearts in Versamark.

The word love is from Say It With Style. I just used a post-it note to mask off the 'you' part of the sentiment. The rest of the words were computer-generated. The smattering of hearts is from Simple Valentine and were added just to balance some of the blank space.

The stitching was a final thought - I really like it right on the card base like that, usually I would have stitched around the patterned paper or something. Instead, I curled up the edges of the patterned paper a bit. The final touch was a healthy dose of Distress Ink. This one was quick and fun, and hopefully will get the song out of my head!

Have a great night!


Stamps: Background Basics: Heart, Say It With Style, Simple Valentine - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Kraft, White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Simple Valentine - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Real Red - Stampin' Up!; Hibiscus Burst, True Black - Papertrey Ink; Versamark - Tsukineko; Old Paper Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Copic markers; sewing machine; computer-generated sentiment


  1. This is great, Anya! Now, I have the song stuck in my head!

  2. Very cute card! I got Beatles Rock Band for Christmas, so I totally understand. :)

  3. Much awesomeness here! Love how you incorporated the lyric.

  4. I like how you colored the one Love stamp in the middle!

  5. Heehee! Too cute! Love the way you brought in the song lyrics!


Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!