Friday, May 1, 2009

A Quick Peek..

I thought I would share a quick peek of a project I started since I didn't finish anything new last night. Ever since I saw these lavender sachets that Nichole made during a PTI countdown, I have wanted to make some. Then I fell in love with this card that Claire made using the branch from Beyond Basic Borders. So last night I finally picked up a project that had been on the back burner for a few months.


What do you think? I just have to fill them with some yummy smelling potpourri and stitch them up and then I'll give you the full reveal :)

Just something quick for today while I'm busy getting the weekend started! Hope you have a great weekend - I'll be back soon!

-Anya

1 comment:

  1. Oooo...I wanted to try these little sachets, too, after I saw them on Nichole's blog. I can't wait to see your finished project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!