Thursday, May 28, 2009

It was Serendipity!


I have been bursting at the seams waiting to share my news! I have been chosen for the Serendipity Stamps Design Team! I am so excited to be a part of the team and have the opportunity to work with some amazing crafters! So keep an eye out for that later this month :)

I have added a link to Serendipity Stamps as well as the blogs of my fellow Design Team members on my sidebar.

Today's card uses more of my new Papertrey goodies. Ever since I bought the Pinking Circle Nestabilities, I have wanted to make a blue ribbon award - that's all I could see! So, I finally have :)



If I went through the things I loved about this card, you might think you were reading yesterday's post (or the day before!). So I will simply add that I love the colors! This is Bravo Burgundy and Rose Red (SU!). I added some mica (?) glitter to the star .. this is an OLD stash.. like from when my mom was a girl stash. So, I'm not quite sure what exactly it is :)

Thank you for stopping by - I am so excited for my new venture and can't wait for my Serendipity Welcome Kit to arrive!

Have a great evening!

-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Star Prints, Let Freedom Ring, Background Basics: Text Style - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Rose Red, Bravo Burgundy - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; Vintage Touch Tea Dye Duo Chamomile and Chai - Papertrey Ink
Other: Large Pinking Circle, Large Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Upper Crest border punch - Fiskars; Large Star punch - Stampin' Up!; Adhesive rhinestones - Michaels; Copic marker; Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!