Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not Enough Hours in the Day...

First off, I want to apologize to Erin Bigler! I received not only a gorgeous card from her on Monday, but also goodies!


She sent me a Cuttlebug folder and my first *gasp* Copic marker! I am actually hesitant to try it because I am afraid I will fall in love and need all of them! Erin, I love it all. Thank you so much for thinking of me. Did you all see how adorable the ladybug is? It is beaded and very sparkly. I love it. Turns out Erin lives north of Pgh, probably about 40 minutes from me! How exciting!

Yet again, I don't have anything original to show you. I am working on a few things that I can't share right now and have had a busy past couple nights with scuba lessons and Stamp Camp, etc. This morning I was up at 4:30 am to travel for work. That was not fun. But tomorrow is Thursday and the weekend (and the PTI release) will be here soon. Nichole wowed us yet again this morning with more sneak peeks! I am off to finish up a few things and head to bed. Bill is getting sick, so I hope to avoid that. Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...what a generous surprise. She did a great job on the card Anya...and I bet your are thrilled about receiving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thanks Anya for posting my card on your awesome blog - I am honored! And I'm glad you like the goodies (btw, if you happen to know of any Pittsburgh-area Copic merchants, I'd love to know. I've had to drive all the way to Art-Tech in Greensburg for the colors I haven't bought on-line).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!