Thursday, March 13, 2008

Come on, Friday!

Boy, I am ready for the weekend. Bill is feeling under the weather and I seem to be catching up. I am trying really hard not to get sick, but it may be inevitable.... there are lots of germs floating around. You would think adults would know to cover their mouths when they cough!

The card I am going to share with you today is one that we are making at Stamp Camp. It uses another Sale-A-Bration set, Merci.



I am on a bit of a yellow kick right now - it is so cheery! The card base is Barely Banana. The patterned paper is River Rock designer double-sided paper (I don't remember if this is retired or not..) layered on a piece of white to give it a little kick. The main image is stamped in Basic Brown and watercolored using the coordinating inks. The hearts are Ruby Red, flowers are Barely Banana, and stems are River Rock. I added some yellow Stickles to the flower for some added sparkle. This is mounted on a slightly larger piece of Ruby Red that I pierced and went over with my white gel pen for some faux stitching. The bee was made the same way as the main image. I cut him out and stuck him on (mainly to cover up the PP copyright). I stamped the sentiment from the set at the bottom in River Rock and then the little hearts in a row. That's it!

The weather is finally starting to get nice here. Today is in the 50s, and it is very sunny. I am positive that if I was out there instead of in the office I would feel much better! Have a great day!



PS - Like my new signature? I got it here. Make one for yourself.. there are over 100 fonts to choose from!

Supplies:

Stamps: Merci (SU, Sale-A-Bration)
Paper: Barely Banana, Ruby Red, Whisper White, River Rock DSDSP
Ink: Basic Brown, Barely Banana, Ruby Red, River Rock
Accessories: paper piercer, white gel pen, yellow Stickles





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!