Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Rain or Shine

Hi there.  Have you joined in the fun for this week's Viva la Verve challenge?


Here is a little card I created with this week's sketch:


I used the Rain or Shine stamp set along with the Flourished Trim, Rounded Rectangle, and Rounded Scallop Frame Dies from Verve.

This card makes me happy, I just love the yellow and teal together!

If you would like to join us for this week's challenge you have a few more days to play before the new sketch comes out on Friday. I'm hostessing this week, so I hope you will stop by!

Have a great night!



---------------

STAMPS: Rain or Shine - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Lemon Tart - PTI; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: October Afternoon
INK: Island Indigo, Baja Breeze - SU!; Coconut Husk - Wplus9
OTHER: Flourished Trim Die, Rounded Rectangle Die, and Rounded Scallop Frame Die - Verve Stamps; Twine; Button

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Anya! Love those little raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Anya - really like the Flourished trim die, so effective :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!