Friday, March 6, 2015

Halftone Thank You

Happy Friday!

Do you have any plans for the weekend? We have a handful of projects around here that have hit that 90% hurdle. It always seems like they sit there for ages. I am hoping we can hammer some of them out and move on to other projects (my hubby will love that!).

I am popping in today to share a card made for this week's Fusion Card Challenge.

I used the sketch as my main source of inspiration and incorporated some of the colors from the photo.


I used one of the larger circle images from the newly released Halftone Backgrounds set from WMS. A simple sentiment was added vertically to the panel along with a few gold sequins. Someone take these away from me!

I love how quick this one came together - I need that sometimes! Hope you enjoy your day, thanks for visiting!


---------------

STAMPS: Halftone Backgrounds - WMS; Just My Type - My Favorite Things
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Woodgrain - Amuse|Studio
INK: Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Strawberry Slush - SU!
OTHER: Holiday Sequin Mix - Verve Stamps

8 comments:

  1. I really like this card! The colors are fun, but subtle with the stamp you used. Hmmm, should it get that stamp, or find something in my stash that might work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wood grain panel and folder tab you used, also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp ... and what an awesome take on the Fusion Card Challenge ... so very glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! And never get tired of the touches of gold sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I seriously love this take on the Fusion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOw this is a fun design! Thank you for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Fusion inspired card Anya! the Halftone stamp looks great on this! love the little side tag sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really works well - the woodgrain and the half tone circles. Colors are perfectly matched and I love every perfectly placed little sequin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!