Friday, January 30, 2015

Hello There

Tap, tap.. is this thing on?

Hi! How are you? Its been a while, huh? You know how life gets. I was really missing making cards, and found that my post-holiday decluttering spree was moving in the direction of my craft room. I did some rearranging, some major re-organizing, and now I have a space that makes me feel like getting crafty again! So after sitting there at my nice clean desk for a while, I just knew that my friend Jeanne would be playing along with a fabulous card challenge!


And she was! I latched right on to this week's Fusion Card Challenge. I mostly used the sketch, but took a little bit of inspiration from the colors in the inspiration image.


The fabulous roses are from the Old Country Roses set from WMS. Still feeling a little rusty, but looking forward to limbering up with some more challenges. Jeanne is the queen, and she's got me covered! :)

Have a fabulous evening!



----------
STAMPS: Old Country Roses - WMS; Strictly Sentiments 2 - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Dove Grey, White - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Authentique
INK: Poppy Parade, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Going Gray, Basic Gray - SU!; Cranberry Crush - Wplus9
OTHER: Circle Nestabilities - SPA; Apron Lace punch - Fiskars

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back to cyber world :). You can come and do my craft room next lol. Lovely flowers and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you stamping again Anya! love the pretty blooms and the great patterns on your papers! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge - and thank you for the surprise package in the mail! (I sent you an e-mail - hope you got it?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you stamping!! Love those flowers....set mine out the other night as a reminder that I neede to get them inked up!! Your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Drop dead gorgeous! So happy to see you playing along at fusion - the roses are gorgeous - and I love the papers you used! You know I love your style Anya! You can do no wrong!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!