Friday, April 18, 2014

Hello

Good morning!

Welcome once again to Friday. I am here to share this week's Viva la Verve challenge. This week is inspiration photo week, so Laurie has chosen a fabulous photo to pair with her fabulous sketch! You can use just the sketch or just the photo, or combine them both for double the fun!



I picked up on the mix of blues as well as the stripe/dot motifs.


I used the heart from More than Love and paired it with a simple hello from Remember This. The card base was stamped with the fabulous distressed polka dot strip from Better Together.

I hope you will join us for this week's sketch - your entry makes you eligible for a $100 gift certificate to the Verve store. You can find more details on the Viva la Verve blog. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Have a great weekend! :)


---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: More than Love, Remember This, Better Together - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy - SU!; Hawaiian Shores - PTI
INK: Soft Sky - SU!; Nautical Navy - Wplus9
OTHER: Mini Rays Embossing Folder - Sizzix; Pinking circles - Spellbinders

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!