Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Greetings

Hello, hello!

I am just going to pop in and out and share a little card with you that I made using this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


I used Verve's Holiday Greetings stamp set. I am kinda super crazy about those adorable Christmas trees, but I used the charming wreath from the set on my card.


I used Copic markers to color the wreath, and was inspired by a color combo in Basic Grey's 25th & Pine collection.

Did you know that Verve Stamps is having a holiday sale? All the stamps released in 2013 are 25% off! What a great deal!


So glad you stopped by today!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Holiday Greetings - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Soft Sky - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: 25th & Pine - Basic Grey
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko; Soft Sky - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Standard Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Diamond Stickles - Ranger; Melon Berry Button - PTI; Crochet thread

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love this sketch! Such a sweet wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful soft colors and that sparkly button! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!