Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #8

Hi there!

It is time once again for a new challenge on the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. The challenge for this week is to create a center step card. You can find a tutorial for the technique here.

I used the Water Lillies (1258F) stamp for my center step. I stamped it a few times, orienting it differently on my cardstock each time to give it a different look. I am not sure where that pretty pond is, but I want to find it.

I debated whether to add the sentiment or not, but finally went with it. It is A Light Heart (323D).

Stop over to the Challenge Blog for all the details and to see the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team:

Serendipity's special this week is 20% off Baby and Childhood Stamps. The special runs through Wednesday 3/27.

Have a great day!

STAMPS: Water Lillies (1258F), A Light Heart (323D) - Serendipity Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Pool Party - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: So Happy Together - Echo Park Paper Co.
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko
OTHER: Copic Markers


  1. Love your card,Beautiful coloring,the stamp is awesome...

  2. The water lilly scene you created is so tranquil - a little bit of paradise! The colors are gorgeous and dreamy Anya!

  3. I like the added sentiment it’s just perfect with this card. Love the stamp and beautiful coloring Anya. Such pretty and sooting colors .

  4. pretty pretty!! love your coloring!

  5. Such a truly beautiful scene for that sentiment.

  6. I love the sentiment you added. I have never inked up the water lily stamp.... thanks for the beautiful inspiration to pull it out and play with it!

  7. This is lovely Anya, those water lilies make a very peaceful card.


Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!