Monday, May 21, 2012

Sweet Day

Good morning. I hope you had a good weekend. We finished projects, did some antiquing, caught up on some deadlines - it was very productive.

Today I thought I would share the card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day.


Simple and sweet. These solid and outline images from Strawberry Patch made this cute card a breeze. I used the coordinating dies to cut out just the flowers and adhered them with foam tape. A little glitter to the centers is the finishing touch.


Of course the Strawberry Patch Sentiments set had just the sentiment I needed to finish it.

So at this point, I am about 5 weeks behind on Project Life. I've been taking pictures still (not quite as intently as I had been) but I am determined to get caught back up. I am not sure how I want to approach it, if I want to start with this past week and work backwards, or if I just want to set aside a whole day and just hammer it out. I am frustrated - not with the project or the process, but with myself. If anyone has the secret to being able to do it all, would you mind sharing??

Hope you have a great Monday!

Anya

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Strawberry Patch, Strawberry Patch Sentiments - Papertrey Ink
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink; Pear Pizzazz - Stampin' Up!
INK: Going Gray, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Strawberry Patch die Collection - Papertrey Ink; Diamond Stickles - Ranger Industries

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I'll bet that your mom loved it!
    My advice on PL, just start somewhere, before another week slips by. Before you know it, you'll be all caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya If only there were more hours in a day right? It's still better to be living life than just capturing life. Maybe you should start with today and go back later. If you keep thinking about 5 weeks ago it's never going to happen. You are a determined lady - I know you will make it happen! Your card for your mom is beautiful. I love the strawberries and your sentiment in red. I bet your mom LOVED it! The berries look so natural. I'm just as guilty as you - I bought this set and it still hasn't been cracked open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful! And I see you have your own stamps... that is fantastic... I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!