Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Cup of Tea

Hi there! Today is a Serendipity Stamps DT challenge day, and today we were challenged to create a tea-themed card.

I used the Heart Cup and coordinating You're Just My Cup of Tea sentiment for my card. I also used the Postcard stamp.

I started by stamped the postcard border and sentiment onto a piece of cream cardstock, then punched the edges with the SU! ticket punch. I stamped the tea cup onto a square of cardstock and then colored it with Copic markers. I matted this with a bit of pink cardstock die cut using one of the postage stamp nestabilities. Some coordinating pink patterned paper, a bit of stitching and some Distress Ink and I was pleased!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please be sure to visit the other Design Team members playing along today to see their take on this challenge!



Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Heart Cup, You're Just My Cup of Tea, Postcard - Serendipity Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Pretty in Pink - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: Uncommon Collection - Authentique Paper
INK: Coffee Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; Latte - Amuse|Studio
OTHER: Postage Stamp Nestabilities - Spellbinders Paper Arts; Copic Markers - Imagination International; Ticket Corner Punch - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Button; Sewing Machine

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The pink is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO soft and sweet... lovely, Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That teacup image is so sweet. Love it! Gorgeous patterned paper, too - may have to track that down. Hey and congrats on your Cup of the Week honor - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya, So sweet! I love the postcard background and the pink and chocolate together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!