Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Potion

Hi there! I'm back!!

So sorry to desert you like that! We went on our trip and then came back and things were busy and I was so tired! I think I'm finally getting back into a 'normal' schedule, but I was barely making it to 7:00 pm without falling asleep!

Our trip was so wonderful, just an amazing time. I will share some photos but first I want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! Here's a fun little card I made using the Lucky in Love Mix Set from Lizzie Anne.

Each of my little potion bottles was colored using Twinkling H2O's, so they are very shimmery! This is really a fun set to create with, with lots of other cute images.

And now, if you'll indulge me, I'd like to share some photos from our trip. Bill and I traveled to Indonesia for two weeks, to explore the culture and to do some scuba diving. We spent an amazing week at the Wakatobi Dive Resort, with time before and after in Bali (our International connections were via Denpasar). We traveled with a group of six other divers from Pittsburgh, friends we've gone on trips with before. All the photos were taken by Bill, and I cannot emphasize enough how fantastic they are. He was able to capture so many different things about the trip - not only the images themselves but movement and feeling. Looking at these pictures is really an experience for me. Please do yourself a favor and click over to his blog to catch up on his posts about the trip. He is doing some critical photography stuff, but he also has some great summary posts about the things that we did on the trip.











That photo won 'Photo of the Week' at Wakatobi! :)

If you're interested (and have a few hours!) check out the full set of photos from the trip in our Gallery.

Thank you for sticking with me while I was gone and readjusting to my own time zone. I am feeling back in the groove and looking forward to sharing more with you here! In fact, this is a busy week here on the blog so I hope to see you around!

Have a great day!

Anya

3 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous photos Anya! Please pass that along to Bill. The movement in the fish photos is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see more. Glad you had fun and glad to see you back.

    Love your fun little card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW! Beautiful pix and I'm jealous about the vacation. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card to preface your wonderful pics Anya! What fun colorful bottles! and DH's pics are just gorgeous - what a different part of the world you were in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!