Monday, January 10, 2011

Emergency Hugs

Hi there. I apologize for being absent, my blog friends. No matter how hard I try, I seem to be running about 3 hours behind today. Work is really busy, and I'm sneaking in here to post for today.

This adorable image is a digital stamp, available as part of a huge bundle of images put together by Jak Heath to help raise funds for Katie Renz. You may have heard Katie's story - if not, please stop by her blog and say hello, she's a real sweetie. WMS has contributed a few images to the event, along with oodles of other companies. This is a fantastic offer and a fantastic cause! Jak has all the details on her blog, we'd be so grateful if you'd be willing to purchase the bundle!

I couldn't resist the cute fire truck, drawn in the likeness of Half Pint Heroes! He's speeding off to deliver some emergency hugs!

Please go check out what Jak has to offer and help us spread the word!

Have a great day, my dears.


Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Digital Images available at
Jakheath.com
Cardstock: Kraft, White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: 2008 Bitty Box Basics collection - Papertrey Ink
Other: Copic Markers - Imagination International

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Anya!! Love that darling image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya this is DARLING!! It is a GREAT cause.. I got it yesterday.. cant wait to CREATE with them!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers for this cute fire truck Anya! It looks super on the Kraft card! Are you getting all the snow?? we have over a foot here today - at least I got to stay home to stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!