Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cozy Winter Wishes

Good morning!

Popping in quickly to share a wintry card I made using Sewing Box - Christmas from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I love the many possibilities for paper piecing these adorable images.

I liked the combination of dark purple and light blue for winter. I hope you've got a pair of fuzzy mittens like these, its really cold outside!

Have a great day, and stay warm!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps:
Sewing Box - Christmas - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Spring Rain, White - Papertrey Ink; Concord Crush - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: 2008 Bitty Dot Basics - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Concord Crush - Stampin' Up!; Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Large Standard Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Polka Dots, Herringbone Embossing Folders - ProvoCraft; Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers; Button twine; Copic marker

4 comments:

  1. Super duper cute Anya! I'm a mitten lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card - very sweet. I remember mittens from when I was a little girl. They were tied on a string and put into the sleeves of my coat so I couldn't lose them!! Wonderful times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mittens and pretty colors - a great winter card Anya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!