Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Sincere Thank You

Well friends, today's post will end my month as the Guest Muse on Mercy's blog. I feel truly blessed to have been given the opportunity to work with Mercy and her Design Team. What a fabulous bunch of talented, supportive ladies!

I had the group in mind when putting together my card for this week - ladies, I cannot thank you enough!

Here is this week's sketch - I *really* like this one!

And here is my card:

*happy sigh*

That fancy, beautifully intricate circle is part of the Faux Fun Circles set from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I stamped it in Versamark and embossed it in gold before cutting it out with a coordinating circle nestability. Isn't it perfect? The sentiment is from Say It With Style and was also embossed in gold. I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink and added some purple rhinestones. I have been in a purple mood recently.

The patterned paper is from the Guide Lines collection from Papertrey Ink. I pulled out the purples - Lavender Moon and Plum Pudding - for the rest of my card. Some curvy crazy stitching along the bottom and purple satin ribbon finish it off.

Thank you, Mercy, for a great time this month! I loved working with you. And thank you for your visit - I am always so glad to see you. Thank you also if you stopped in yesterday for the first Waltzingmouse Stamps Customer Blog Hop - it was a great time, you all did a *fantastic* job! Whew! I have a lot to be thankful for.

Have a great day, my dears!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Faux Fun Circles, Say It With Style - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Guide Lines collection - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Plum Pudding satin ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Circle nestabilities - Spellbinders; gold embossing powder; purple rhinestones; sewing machine

11 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sample is just stunning, anya! i love the purple hues, the gorgeous focal image, dp, and yummy ribbon! simply stunning!

    it was such a privilege to have you with us this month, anya! you put out some gorgeous and inspiring samples each week, and you were such a sweet addition to all of our crazy ladies! thanks for being the "perfect muse poster child"! LOL!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Anya! Gorgeous card! It was great having you on the team this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo, such an elegant card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card Anya! that circle looks wonderful embossed in gold and with the pretty purple gems - I can't believe a month has gone by already for you being the Guest DT! I loved every one of your sketch creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Anya!!! just beautiful! the gold and purple are fab together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anya so sad to see you go! Your card is gorgeous and it was SO nice to have you with us this month! You're fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are the ones that should be thanking YOU Anya! It's been such a pleasure to have you as our Guest Designer this month. I'm in awe of your creations and will definitely be watching your blog for more!! Happy Stamping! Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love that paper, hey wait! I have that paper- LOL maybe I should go use it! Nice job on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!