Tuesday, July 28, 2009

In Bloom card set

One of my most favorite things from the recent Papertrey Ink release was a trio of cards that Nichole made using In Bloom. I loved this set, but seeing these cards put me over the edge. I needed a quick gift for a friend and so I put together my own set of cards using the set.

Nichole's cards were so perfect, I didn't think I should mess with perfection! I CASE'd the design in its entirety, just switching out the sentiments.

Using the new Enchanted Evening:


And Scarlet Jewel:


Here's a photo of the whole set (you can click to enlarge).


The orange is one of SU!'s new In Colors, Dusty Durango. Hopefully we'll have an orange from PTI soon!

I loved these cards so much.. very fall-y. The sentiment is different on each card.

I also wanted to point out that deadline for the Serendipity Stamps Christmas in July reader challenge has been extended to July 31. Serendipity is offering one of their fantastic stamp sets, Oval Months (unmounted), to the winner. I absolutely love this set.. such fantastic detail! You can find more information on Serendipity's blog here.

And speaking of Serendipity Stamps, check out this card that I posted last week. Isn't that stamp fantastic?

Thank you for stopping by! I hope your evening is wonderful.. see you tomorrow!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: In Bloom, Vintage Picnic - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Kraft, Ripe Avocado, Enchanted Evening, Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream - Papertrey Ink; Dusty Durango - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen Distress - Ranger
Other: Pinking shears

6 comments:

  1. CASE'd or not it's a great notecard set that can be whipped up in a jiff! Thanks for the reminder of the idea! Love your color choices too! They're perfect anytime, but especially for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just beautiful! What super notecards, I don't think it matters that they're CASE'd at all!
    Love the colours you've used - I too hope PTI releases an Orange soon!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... so cute, I can't believe that just changing up the cardstock makes each card feel so different! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! I'm gonna make my own set as well. I can tell In Bloom is gonna be my favorite set from PTI ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful!!! Great job casing them:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! Love all the colors. I just ordered this set and should be getting it soon, can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!