Thursday, February 14, 2008

Goody Basket

So I'm biding my time until the Papertrey release at midnight (yes, I am a stalker) and figured I could get around to posting the rest of the gift basket. The last item in the basket was this Jasmine-scented candle.


If you've been following along, I used the same color scheme and stamps as for the other pieces. I really like these bands around the candles - they are easy and add a little pizzaz. I put the candle and the 2 Frappuccino bottles in a fabric-lined basket I found at Target, along with a bath poof and a pair of soft, fluffy socks.


I tied it all together with a little tag attached to the ribbon at the side of the basket, and that was it.
I really liked the coordination of everything - the green, blue, purple all on white gave it a clean, fresh look (perfect for bath products!). Everyone loved it and my SIL was very pleased. I had a great time putting it together, and will be sure to do more in the future. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Stamps: Papertrey Ink, various

Paper: Brocade Blue, Kraft, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Almost Amythest (SU!), Stamper's Select White (PTI)

Ink: VersaMark, Palette Ink New Canvas, Palette Ink Noir, VersaMagic chalk ink in Aloe Vera, Aspen Mist, and Pretty Petunia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anya! Found a link to your blog on "No Time to Stamp" Cute ideas!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!