Sunday, November 18, 2012

WMS November Blog Party

Good morning!

Just a few hours left in this month's Waltzingmouse Blog Party. I'm just under the wire as usual!

This month's theme is gratitude, and it is always good to take stock of what we're thankful for regardless of the time of year. I am sure we all have a long list.


I have always been fond of this sentiment from Jar Fillers - Jam Packed and thought it would work well for this month's theme.

After stamping the jar lid and then the jar, I stamped the 'filling' using the Cabin Plaid Backgrounder. A great way to incorporate my new favorite stamp into the mix. I wanted my thank you jar to stand out, so I stamped the rest of the jars in black and left them plain. I used lots of foam dimension tape to pop up my jar, too.


If you'd like to join us for this month's Blog Party, create a project with the theme of gratitude and head over to the Waltzingmouse Blog and link it up. You have until 1:30 pm EST today before the links are closed, but there is still time to join us!

Have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Cabin Plaid Backgrounder, Candy Jar, Jar Fillers - Jam Packed - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist - SU!; Vintage Cream - PTI
INK: Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Early Espresso - SU!
OTHER: Cream Button Twine - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Button

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and I love it so much!!
    That sentiment makes me giggle! :)
    What a simply perfect card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jars and that fantastic sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! I would have never thought to put the plaid on the jar - so clever! You really know how to draw the eye with color and this one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK, a gingham jar?! Of pickles? LOVE IT! So cute how it pops next to the other jars. Such a fun design, Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really like the soft colours you've used on this card, and the sentiment is just perfect for the theme! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! Perfect for the hop!!! Great card Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little cabin plaid jar… too cute and I love the sentiment. Got-a love that sweet tag and button.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful CAS design on this Anya! love the plaid contents and twine wrapped round the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, Anya! What a great little saying and it is perfect for the gratitude theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!