Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hello, friends! How are you today?

Today I have a birthday card to share with you. Speaking of birthdays, this Saturday is Waltzingmouse Stamps' 2nd Birthday! Wow! Of course Claire is having a ginormous contest - here are the details about what you need to do to qualify. The grand prize is your choice of over $300 in WMS goodies! Deadline is Saturday!

I do love purple and melon together. Used Teeny Trees for this one. I pulled this one from the archives, so I'll be back later with the complete supply details. I really haven't made anything new in a really long time! Better get myself together, we have a SOAP month coming up!

Take care today!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Teeny Trees - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Perfect Plum - Stampin' Up!; Melon Berry, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, Perfect Plum, Close to Cocoa - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Double Embossed Dotted Lace Edger Punch - EK Success; Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers; Sewing machine

4 comments:

  1. Love how you put the bird inside the tree - why do I always think it has to be on top?? Thanks for showing and reminding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Anya! Think this is my fave set from WMS!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this card, Anya! Great color combination. And I like how you rounded the corners of your focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous color combination!I love how you put this together. You have such great style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!