Saturday, April 9, 2011

Merci

Happy, happy Saturday my sweets!

I am here to bring you my card for today's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.

A tall card for today's sketch:

I had some new patterned paper sitting on my desk, For the Record from Echo Park. It has been calling to me. This card is low on stamping, but high on pretty paper!

That pretty lacy circle is from Faux Fun Circles. I stamped it onto kraft cardstock and embossed it in white. The sentiment is from Victorian Frippery.

I strayed from the sketch a bit, but having fun and being inspired is what its all about, don't you think?

We hope you'll play along with us - head to the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge Blog. In addition to the Top Mice awards, a free stamp set is awarded each week to a random player!

And before I go, I just want to say a huge welcome to cutie patootie Kelly Schirmer, who is the newest member of the Mischief Makers!

Don't forget that the April SOAP CASE Competition closes tomorrow. You can read all about it on the WMS Blog.

Have a fantastic day!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Faux Fun Circles, Victorian Frippery - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: For the Record - Echo Park
Other: Detail White Embossing Powder - Stampendous; sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. I am in LoVe with that patterned paper you used and I really like how you incorporated the circles - it's like it was meant to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cuuute, I'm cuuuute, heee! Remember that from Rudolph when Clarice tells him he's cuuuute!! Thanks so much for the sweet welcome! I love how your lacy circle matches your patterned paper so perfectly, Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, love the paper combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!