Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photo Inspiration

Hi there. Today is our bi-weekly Serendipity Stamps DT Challenge. This week we were challenged to use this photo (from Country Living Magazine) as inspiration for our project.

So pretty and green and springy.

I used the Shells Cling Set for my card, and focused on the colors and circle shapes from the photo.

I gathered some complimentary green colored cardstock as well as patterned paper. I stamped the shells and punched them out, purposely punch them a little off center. I arranged my circles until I found a combination I liked and adhered them before putting a few stitched lines onto the card. The bits with the shell images were adhered on top afterwards with dimensional foam tape.

Please be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see their take on this challenge!



Have you stopped by Serendipity's new store yet? Make sure you do, and check out the new products and deal of the week!

See you tomorrow!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Shells Cling Set (638QCL) - Serendipity Stamps
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi - Stampin' Up!; Spring Moss, Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Social Club - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Coffee Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; Whisper White - Stampin' Up!
Other: Sewing machine

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty.. I love that the stitched lines remind me of waves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are great and I love the sentiment! Ditto on the stitched lines reminding me of waves - I'd love to be on the beach somewhere warm now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore everything about this.... the circles, the shells, the stitching! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!