Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Have a Care

This week's Serendipity Stamps DT Challenge was to use one of the 'cause' stamps that Serendipity offers. They have a great selection of stamps geared towards adoption, breast cancer awareness, and protecting the environment, among others. For my card today, I used the Celtic Recycle image. Others are available here in the Words and Verse section of Serendipity's webstore.

I combined my card with the Play Date Cafe Challenge for this week (PDCC77). The color story this week was to use white, kraft, and green - perfect for this card with an earthy theme.

I started by stamping my image in VersaMark and embossing it with detail white embossing powder. Then I colored the celtic knot with a Copic marker.

I filled in the rest of the background with the image stamped in the same color ink as the cardstock. Some white acrylic paint finishes off the edges.

Please be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see their take on this challenge!



Have you stopped by Serendipity's new store yet? Make sure you do, and check out the new products and deal of the week!

See you tomorrow!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Celtic Recycle (1067D) - Serendipity Stamps
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!
Other: Detail White Embossing Powder - Stampendous; Copic Marker; Snow Cap acrylic paint dabber - Ranger Industries

4 comments:

  1. Anya, the simplicity really works with your color scheme and stamp choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Anya! What a fantastic layout and the 1 white image is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a great idea you had for this card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!