Friday, February 22, 2008

So Sweet of You!



This card is for my Stamp Camp this month. It uses one of the new Sale-A-Bration sets, So Many Scallops. This card was simple and quick and I am really digging the colors. The card is a 4 1/4 inch square of Tempting Turquoise stamped with the little flower from Priceless. A strip of Pumpkin Pie was added to the bottom. Then I paper pierced the Close to Cocoa strip and added it on top. The scalloped circle was stamped twice, once with Tempting Turquoise and a second time with Pumpkin Pie. The entire turquoise image was punched out using the Scallop Circle punch; the small orange circle was punched out using the 1-inch circle punch. I added a Close to Cocoa button and that was it! So easy!

Bill and I are planning to go to Phipps Conservatory tonight to see the Chihuly Exhibit one last time before it closes. We were both so amazed by it and really enjoyed it when we saw it. The first time we went was during the day, this time will be in the evening. I am glad that the exhibit did well for the Conservatory, it is one of my favorite places in Pittsburgh. If some things would have worked out differently, that is where we would have gotten married. Here's a picture from our last trip.


If you are in the Pgh area and have not been there, I highly encourage you to go! The show closes on Sunday.

Have a great Friday! I may be back to post this weekend, but we'll see.

Supplies:
Stamps: So Many Scallops, Priceless (SU)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-inch circle punch, Earth Elements & Neutrals button (SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!