Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dare to Dream and Other Random News

Good morning, friends. Long time no chat.

First, I want to share a card I made for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I have really been missing a challenge since The Play Date Cafe closed down (it still makes me sad every Thursday). I have always loved a good sketch challenge, so I thought I'd give Mojo Monday a try :)

This week's sketch:


And my card:


I used the Great Friend and Borderline stamp sets from Verve for my card. I also broke out the Flag It Die Set, which I had not used before, but enjoyed thoroughly :)

In my other random news, we are finally closing on our new house. Friday is the day! (Knock on wood). We never had any idea that it was going to take so long, but it was a somewhat unique situation, so that's what we get. Everything worth doing is worth waiting for, right?  Just in time for fall, too.



In my ongoing efforts to pack and purge and simplify, I have added some items to my For Sale page. I have a Making Memories Slice Machine (for a steal!) and also a Stampin' Up Color Caddy and I'll be adding some more PTI and SU! sets tonight.  The Color Caddy includes the extenders and holds 60 SU! ink pads. It comes apart and assembles easily, so it will ship pretty efficiently.


Any takers on anything, please email me! Let's make a deal!

Have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Great Friend, Borderline - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9; Groovy Guava - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Story Teller - Crate Paper
INK: Wild Wasabi - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Flag It Die Set - Verve Stamps; Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Gold Embossing Powder - Stewart Superior; Rhinestone, Gold Pearl - Recollections; Sewing Machine

3 comments:

  1. Love that big flower and you rocked the mojo sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya, your card is simply marvelous with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!