Sunday, May 3, 2009

Monday Mini - Spring Fling Challenge

Happy Monday! Today's Mini is also for PTI's Spring Fling Challenge. I finally decided to use Lisa Johnson's picture for my inspiration. It was hard to choose!

I picked the color and images right from her picture. I turned to Wishing You.. and picked Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, and Plum Pudding. The card size is 3-1/2" square.



I stamped the tulip cameo image in Vintage Photo distress ink onto Spring Moss cardstock. I stamped and cut out the tulips from Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, and Plum Pudding. The scalloped oval was cut using my Nestabilities. The scalloped edge was punched using the EK Success Dotted Scallop Border punch. The edges were sponged with Antique Linen distress ink. I added a strip of Spring Moss and some adhesive pearls. That's it!

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your visit!

-Anya


Recipe:
Stamps: Wishing You - PTI
Cardstock: Spring Moss, SS White - PTI
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Plum Pudding - PTI; Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Adhesive pearls, EK Success Dotted Scallop Border punch, Oval Nestabilities

5 comments:

  1. Anya, this is so delicate and pretty! I love the grace the pearls add too. GReat addition to the MOnday Mini file too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors together, and the layout! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya, this is wonderful!!! Love the set and the layout and design is just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.......I love every single thing on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!