Thursday, April 2, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle

Yesterday, I took it easy and finally caught up on some much needed sleep.  I do feel better today, but am really looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  I have a project to share with you that I made for Becca's baby shower.  The other two girls and I went in together on a giant basket of goodies (many things we had personalized for Becca - I love stamping on onesies!).  I made this simple baby frame, which was easy, quick and cute!

The patterned paper is from Making Memories and was in a kit called Animal Crackers Jack.  The felt stars that I used on the frame are also from the same kit.  I stamped 'twinkle, twinkle' on Stamper's Select white using PTI True Black Ink.  I have 4 or 5 different black inks, so I really didn't think I 'needed' this new ink from PTI.  But, oh I was wrong.  It really is as good as they say it is - the coverage is excellent, and the images are crisp and clean.  Try it!  The stamped layer is matted on a piece of Ripe Avocado.  The stars are a combination of chipboard and felt and I used a mix of buttons to finish it off.  The frame is from Ikea and is great for a project like this, because it is deep, like a shadowbox. 

Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Chelsea Alphabet - Inkadinkado
Cardstock: SS White, Ripe Avocado - PTI
Patterned Paper: Animal Crackers Jack - Making Memories
Ink: True Black - PTI
Other: Chipboard stars - Stampin' Up!, Frame - Ribba from Ikea, buttons, string

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!