Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Holding it Together

Hi there, long time no see.

Suffice it to say I have my hands full with winter clean up and yardwork now that the weather has started to improve. I have had some marathon days, running my Fitbit off the charts! I will be sure to pop in here when I can. Today I have a card to share for this week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge. This is the last sketch for April.


And my card.. stocking up for all the upcoming Mother's Day holiday.


I used the Button Best stamp set along with the Pennant Trim, Rounded Rectangle, and Rounded Scallop Frame Dies.

I hope you will join us for the challenge (if you haven't already!). See you soon!



---------------
STAMPS: Button Best - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream, Fine Linen - PTI
PATTERNED PAPER: This & That - Echo Park Paper Co.
INK: Bermuda Bay - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Pennant Trim, Rounded Rectangle, and Rounded Scallop Frame Dies - Verve Stamps; Buttons - SU!; Caribbean Twine - The Twinery

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Anya - the floral paper is a beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sentiment and beautiful design Anya! Gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!