Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #30


Hi there. I am here today to share a card for the April challenge on the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. The customer challenge this month is 'Shades of Grey'. Your cards can be any theme but should use white, gray, or black (or other monochromatic color) on them. This week the Design Team is combining this with a love theme.

Here is what I created:


I used the Love Scroll image to create an elegant design. I used a lot of gray on my design and added black and white when I wanted things to stand out. I did a lot of layering for this one and finished things off with some pretty adhesive pearls.

Be sure to stop by and visit the rest of the Design Team:


I hope you'll join us for this month's challenge - all you need to do is use a monochromatic color scheme and at least one Serendipity Stamps image or die. Need to add to your collection? This week's sale is buy 3 items get a 4th one free. The sale runs through 4/23. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Love Scroll Large - Serendipity Stamps
CARDSTOCK: White, Black, Dove Grey - Wplus9; Going Gray - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Farmhouse - October Afternoon
INK: Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Standard Circles, Lacey Circles, Labels 22 Dies - Spellbinders; Fancy Fan Embossing Folder - Sizzix; Adhesive pearls

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Anya! Your card is so elegant w/ all the layers and die cut shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect doily paper...now, why didn't I think of looking for some! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Anya! Love simple and straight forward design of this card. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No color? That just about killed me! Your card turned out beautifully and that scrolly love stamp never looked better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!