Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Thoughts

Yay, yay, yay!

The Monday Mood Board Challenge is back!

Here is this week's board:


And here is the card I made inspired, as you can see, from the patterned circles and the color scheme.


That little Strictly Sentiments 3 set is such a fun little one to have around. I am really looking forward to playing along with the Festive Friday challenges, just so I don't have to put away any of my Wplus9 Christmas sets :)

I am going to sneak off, we have a full schedule today and I'm trying to squeeze in the last minute touches on our bedroom reno. Have a fabulous day!



---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Strictly Sentiments 2, Strictly Sentiments 3 - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9; Going Gray - SU!
INK: Smoky Slate, Going Gray, Daffodil Delight - SU!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Gold pearls - Recollections

1 comment:

  1. I've really been into dots this week so your card caught my eye. Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!