Monday, November 11, 2013

Viva la Verve!

Hiya! I hope your week is off to a good start. I made some progress this weekend with some house projects on my list, so I'll be ready to move to Phase 2 here in my craft room.

Today I am popping in to share a card I made for this week's Viva la Verve! Sketch challenge.

Chistyne Kane created this bannerific sketch for us:


I used the Poppy Birthday stamp set from Verve for my card.


This set was such fun to play with, and creates such beautiful flowers when combined with the Build a Poppy Die Set.

The VLV sketch challenge is hosted on the Verve forum over on the Splitcoaststampers site. Pop on over and check out the challenge rules and join us! You could win $100 in Verve goodies, and really, who can pass that up?

Have a great day - thanks for stopping by!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Poppy Birthday - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Sweet Blush, Fine Linen - PTI; Blushing Bride - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Life's Journey - K&Co.
INK: Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Pistachio Pudding - SU!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Build a Poppy Die Set, Flag It Die Set - Verve Stamps; Standard Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Black pearls - K&Co.; Sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Lvoe the soft colours and your rocked those poppies!! So appropriate for today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card using this very busy sketch Anya! Pretty banners and blooms on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so soft and gorgeous! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!