Thursday, June 20, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #187

Hello there!

Wow, can you believe it is Thursday already? Time for me to share this week's Play Date Cafe color challenge.

We have a fun combo this week featuring orange zest, chartreuse, and jade.


Inspired by the color story photos, I stamped a fun patterned background using the solid chevron stamp from Verve's Borderline set.


I stamped all the blue chevrons, leaving enough space to fit the green in when I was done. I flipped the stamp so the green chevrons go in the other direction :) This pattern kind of makes my eyes go wacky, but it certainly is festive! The sentiment is from the Birthday Bash set. I don't know about you, but it seems like I always need birthday cards. A few scattered buttons finishes this one off.

I hope you will join us for this week's challenge! You can link up your creation over at The Play Date Cafe Blog. You have through Tuesday, June 25th to play along. While you're there, you can check out the Cup of the Week prize from our fabulous challenge sponsor, Avery Elle!


I can't wait to see what you create!  I hope you'll join us!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Borderline, Birthday Bash - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Lake House, White - Wplus9; Orange Zest - PTI
INK: Lake House - Wplus9; Kiwi Kiss - SU!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Orange Zest Buttons - PTI

4 comments:

  1. I confess.. I am totally addicted to chevrons so this one makes my soul sing! Beautiful colors - perfect stamping (still jealous) and those buttons make some beautiful bling Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Anya! That chevron background just rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing pattern with those chevrons. it matches the colors perfectly!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a simply beautiful card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!