Monday, June 18, 2012

Aloha

Hello, hello!

How are things in your neck of the woods? Busy as ever here, but that is good.

How about my creation for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge? Here is the color story.



So tempted to go with the berries again this week after I saw this combo!

I went a different route instead, pulling out Free Spirit Boy and those fun surf boards.



The sentiment is from Free Spirit Sentiments. Would be a fun summer 'hello' card for a friend. I've been pretty good about mailing out things I've made, and I think I know just who to send this to.

So glad that you stopped in to see me today - hope your day is great!

Anya

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Free Spirit Boy, Free Spirit Sentiments - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Violet, Baja Breeze - Stampin' Up!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
INK: Baja Breeze, Vintage Violet, Purely Pomegranate - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Rustic Cream Button Twine, Raspberry Fizz Button - Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the Hawaiin feel of your card Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha to you, too, Anya! This is SO fun in these colors. :)

    Thank you for joining us at The Play Date CAfe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!