Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shabby Heart

Hello again! Tapping the archives again today.. I haven't been very creative lately. I am working on a baby name frame, though, so I can't wait to finish that project and share with you soon.

Today I am sharing another altered MDF shape. This is another heart, like this one I made for my Mom.


I apologize, but I don't know the source for the patterned paper.. I'll have to check my stash to see if I have any left. The leaf is from the Papertrey Ink set Beautiful Blooms, stamped in New Leaf and cut out. The Hibiscus paper is punched with the Dotted Wave Border Punch from EK Success. I layered two different buttons and topped it with a half back adhesive pearl. The 'Celebrate Spring' sentiment is from Just Hatched - I guess I should have shared this back when we were celebrating spring!

Thanks for stopping by - I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms, Just Hatched - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink; patterned paper unknown
Ink: Dark Chocolate, New Leaf - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger
Misc: Double-ended tag die - Spellbinders; Dotted Wave Border punch - EK Success; Club Wedd pink satin ribbon - Target; MDF heart shape - Michaels; buttons; half back adhesive pearl, wire

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!