Thursday, April 18, 2013

CASE Study #137

ETA: Hi! This is my second post of the day.. I am also posting today's Play Date Color challenge, so be sure to check that out!

Good morning!

I am back once again to bring you this week's CASE Study Challenge. I am honored to be the Guest Designer for the month of April and play along with fabulous Muse JJ Bolton!

Here is JJ's inspiration card for this week:


And here is the card that I made:


I was inspired by JJ's die cut word, as well as how the rest of the sentiment was separate (yet complimentary) to that word.

I started by die cutting the heart, and then the letters v and e. I lined it all up and figured out how I wanted things to be arranged, and then die cut the l and o from the heart. Everything was adhered to my card base with very skinny pieces of dimensional foam tape. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps' Sweethearts set. I did some selective inking to separate the sentiment.

Feeling inspired? I hope you will join us! Please head back to the CASE Study Blog to see what the Design Team has created for this week's challenge and to link up your creation.

Have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Sweethearts - WMS
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal, Cupid's Bow, Lake House - Wplus9
INK: Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Block Alphabet Dies - PTI; Heart Nestabilities - Spellbinders Paper Arts

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful CAS design Anya! Love how you punched the letters out of the heart! Great colors as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya your card is perfect, I love how you did your die cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little piece outside of heart just KILLS me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!