Thursday, April 4, 2013

CASE Study #135 Guest Designer

ETA: Hi! This is my second post of the day.. I am also posting today's Play Date Color challenge, so be sure to check that out!

Good morning!

I am honored to join the CASE Study girls this month as a Guest Designer! How exciting! And that's not even the best news... JJ Bolton is this month's Muse! I mean, talk about inspiration.

The inspiration card chosen for this week's challenge is this stunner from JJ. Be careful - if you've never seen it before, its jaw-dropping.


So many elements to be inspired by.. I loved the white on white die cuts, the floral element, and the pop of coral. This is the card I created with those starting points.


This card ended up pretty different than it started, but I love it nonetheless! My initial design was to have the die cut chevron border cover the whole front of the card. Once I finished that, I felt like the pattern was too overwhelming, and I trimmed it down to just a strip. Can I just say that this might be the most white I have ever used? The pop of peach, though, is so yummy!

Feeling inspired?  I hope you will join us! Please head back to the CASE Study Blog to see what the Design Team has created for this week's challenge and to link up your creation.

Have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Mini Blooms - PTI
CARDSTOCK: White - Wplus9
INK: Groovy Guava, Pear Pizzazz, Going Gray - SU!
OTHER: Mini Blooms, Chevron Border Dies - PTI

7 comments:

  1. So glad to have you with us this month, Anya!
    I hope you'll have lotsa fun :) Your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the white is fabulous! I love the mini blooms...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, the mini blooms are too cute! Caggy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use of that chevron border Anya! Love the combo of graphic and sweet:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!