Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CASE Study #134

Hiya friends!

I sat down to cross a few things off my list last night and hit a brick wall. A few days of no stamping left me feeling a little rusty. The jump start I needed to get things going came from this week's CASE Study Challenge.

This inspiring card is Julie Ebersole's last as the Muse for March.


A few stamps, a little ink and some paper piercing and this is what I whipped up:


Becoming a bit more comfortable with the one-layer card...

I hope you'll join me tomorrow for the next edition of the Serendipity Stamps Challenge. Have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Woodgrain Silhouettes, Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions, Magical Moments - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream - PTI
INK: Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo - SU!
OTHER: Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers; Paper Piercer

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Anya...those colors are perfect together! A classic CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just the perfect CASE! Love how you changed things up. Thanks for playing with us again over on CASE STudy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have known youd be rockin this! Great take on the inspiration - pure clean and simple beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Anya! Love the butterflies! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!