Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

Hello, friends!

Here is a little something I created for this week's CASE Study challenge. Julie Ebersole is the month-long CASE Study Muse - can you believe that April is just about here?

Here is the inspiration card, a happy little number from Julie.


I didn't really have any bicycle images in my library, but I did have this cute little button from Chic Tags.


I die cut the largest tag from the Timeless Tags dies and adhered the button to it. Then I set out to build the rest of my card around it.

The patterned paper has been waiting to be used, and I couldn't resist the pretty, girly colors. I threw in a little banner, impressed with the Chevron Impression Plate and a bit of doily. I found a cute little sentiment that I liked (that fit perfectly on the tag) from PTI's Mini Blooms set and then was surprised to see it was the same sentiment Julie used. I love happy accidents!

Hope your week is off to a great start! I think I'm going to pull the stopwatch out and tackle the newest 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge tonight - you should join me!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Mini Blooms - PTI
CARDSTOCK: Marigold Morning - SU!; Ballet Slippers, Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: The Sweetest Thing - My Minds Eye
INK: Early Espresso - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Timeless Tags Die, Chevron Impression Plate - Wplus9; Lovely Day Buttons - Chic Tags

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card full of fabulous finds! My PTI mini blooms set is on its way to me and I can't wait to use those sentiments! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,very pretty,love the spring colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya I love this! What a sweet little bike badge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!