Monday, March 4, 2013

Hello There

Woo! Its Monday! Its back to work! It is going to be a great week! Gotta psych myself up here.

Popping in with a quick card I put together for this week's CASE Study challenge. Teri Anderson has been a great muse. Here is the inspiration for this week:


My first impressions of this card were the telephone/hello theme, woodgrain elements, and pops of orange. This is what I pulled together with those things in mind.


This card was a good one for me - sometimes I get so wrapped up in the stamping front and center, I forget that it can be a great accent to a printed embellishment. The Hello There tag and Date/Time tag are from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go paper from American Crafts. The telephones were stamped in the background, instead of right up front. Added some other little bits to bring it all together.

So tomorrow I am participating in my first Diva Inspirations Hop with Verve Stamps! What fun! Waltzingmouse Stamps new release previews are also starting! I hope you'll stop by, it will be lots of eye candy here for the next few days :)

Glad to see you!



------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Heart-2-Heart #4 - PTI
CARDSTOCK: Tangerine Tango - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Note to Self - Echo Park Paper Co.; The Sweetest Thing (Lavender) - My Mind's Eye; Ready Set Go - Amy Tangerine for American Crafts
INK: Going Gray - SU!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Paper Tab - Chic Tags; Adhesive chipboard - K&Co.

6 comments:

  1. Totally fun!! Can't wait to see your Verve and WMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one does clean and graphic like you Anya! You've got the perfect mix of elements together here and look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! lol, Wonderful card, thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello new Diva Sistah! You've been busy this week! LOVE all the fresh papers and sweet detail on this. Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great reminder that stamping doesn't always have to be the focal point. Loving this bright mix of colors, the graphic "collage" style, and that fun chipboard bracket! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!